At UMBRA SOFTWARE ("us", "we", "" or "our"). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1. Collected Data
UMBRASOFTWARE.NET may collect and report the following information to UMBRASOFTWARE.NET server(s) from your physical computer/machine each time you use UMBRASOFTWARE.NET, upon purchasing any of its products or when using any of its products:
- IPv4 and/or IPv6 address from which the product(s) and/or download software(s) are accessed from
- First and last name
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Physical address, county, state, country and postal/zip code
- Landline and/or mobile phone number
- Browser information such as browser version, user agent, plugins, extensions and/or canvas fingerprints
- Create, access and store cookies to track multiple accounts created by a single physical computer/machine and/or to maintain active login sessions
- The name of the physical computer/machine and/or it's currently logged in username
- The name of every physical computer/machine on the network
- Hardware, BIOS and volume serial numbers of the physical computer/machine
- BIOS, motherboard and hard drive model and version details of the physical computer/machine
- Installed software/applications on the physical machine/computer
- Process start/stop events and the process ID, process name, filename and MD5 hash of the executable file associated with the event on disk
- Process module load events and the process ID, process name, filename and MD5 hash of the executable file associated with the event on disk
- Running processes, the time the process started and an MD5 hash associated with the main process module on disk
- USN Change Journal entries and the filepath, filename and MD5 hash of the file associated with the entry
- Detection details of blacklisted software(s), service(s) or device(s)
- Detection details of blacklisted URL(s) or search terms from browser web history
- Detection details of blacklisted hostname(s) in TeamSpeak, Mumble or other voice chat server/voice chat service/VoIP connection histories
- Detection details of blacklisted files and directories
- Desktop screenshots upon access to UMBRASOFTWARE.NET products/downloadable software or the detection of blacklisted objects, items, data or activity
- Installed version of Microsoft Windows
- Historical records of every Steam ID, Steam account and Steam alias used on the machine since the installation of Microsoft Windows
- Steam ID linked to Esportal.se account if Esportal Client has been used on the physical computer/machine
- SHA256 hash of each Steam SSFN file on the physical computer/machine
- Most recent Steam alias/nickname
- Most recent Steam account name
- PsuedoUUID value of current Steam installation
2. Third Parties
- Stripe Inc.
- Coinbase Inc.
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Google Analytics
- Google reCAPTCHA
- Invision Community
- Elastic Email Inc.
3. How We Use Your Data
UMBRASOFTWARE.NET uses data that we collect from the you for the following purposes:
- 1. Improving our website, products and services
- 2. Executing purchase of products and services
- 3. Preventing tampering, reverse engineering or dumping of the products/services provided on our website
- 4. Search engine analytics and optimization
- 5. Preventing fraudulent payments
- 6. Preventing forum spam
4. Keeping Your Data Secure
UMBRASOFTWARE.NET is committed to ensuring that any information you provide to UMBRASOFTWARE.NET is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable measures and procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect.
5. Your Rights
You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you, a copy of that data or the erasure of it. Please send an email to [email protected] to contact us about your data.
You allow us and third parties to email you related material to the UMBRA Software brand with the opportunity to unsubscribe from those emails with exception of forum-related emails such as but not limited to birthday, notification and password reminder emails.