私自加你说是精调参数和调整参数等操作,需要收费的都是骗子!

关于5E Cloud雷达的好消息!

• Administrator

Dear users / 尊敬的用户,

我们很高兴的宣布,尽管5E做出所有努力阻止我们,但是我们终于将云雷达修复。
它不是100%的修复,但这是我们当前能做到的极限,技术极限和安全极限。我们尽了最大努力,我们认为雷达的效果提高了很多

We are delighted to announce that despite all the efforts made by 5E and the obstacles they have put in our way we finally were able to make the radar effective again. It is not 100% repaired like it used to be but this is the technological limit of what we can still do and stay safe. We did our best and we think the results are much better than they used to be.

5E云雷达仍然不能一直显示所有敌人。
5E服务器阻止发送敌人位置,直到几乎暴露在你眼前才会发送位置数据,所以我们不得不采取非常规的方法。我们的解决方案是
由一些特殊的技术手段组合的,因为一些原因,我们还不能透漏这些技术手段是什么。

The radar on 5E still may not show all enemies at all times.
5E server does not send the location data until the enemy is nearly revealed on the screen so we have to rely on unconventional methods. Our solution is a combination of several things and tricks which we cannot reveal for obvious reasons.

我们要感谢你们所有人对我们的信任以及耐心,我们真诚的感谢你们每一个。关于新功能:声纳,我们很快会带来更多好消息。

We would like to thank everybody for the patience and trust that you give to us. We are truly grateful for each and every one of you. We will bring more good news soon regarding our new feature: Sonar.

- Umbra Staff

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Administrator
On 3/14/2021 at 8:56 AM, new568503887 said:

Sonar!very expect

We are currently testing sonar. If you wish to participate please send me a private message!

12 hours ago, Shifty said:

Сейчас мы тестируем гидролокатор. Если вы хотите принять участие, отправьте мне личное сообщение!

Dear Shifty, tell me, will this feature only work on 5E Cloud? Or will Wraith also receive this update? And one more question, is it possible for me to sign up for beta testers of this function for competitive mode?

• Administrator
17 hours ago, rbk said:

Dear Shifty, tell me, will this feature only work on 5E Cloud? Or will Wraith also receive this update? And one more question, is it possible for me to sign up for beta testers of this function for competitive mode?

It will be added  yes. If you wish I can add you to the tester list. Please open a ticket:
https://umbrasoftware.net/contact/

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Будет добавлено да. Если хотите, могу добавить вас в список тестеров. Пожалуйста, откройте тикет:
https://umbrasoftware.net/contact/

Thank you for your trust. Wrote a ticket

• Like 1
  • Shifty locked this topic