Jama1Moo

Excellent cheating procedures

I have been using umbrasoftware for half a year.In this time, my account has never been banned.This is related to the user's operation. It is my rule not to do anything that may be prohibited.Although there are some problems with cloud radar, but I think it is safely.

My account ranking score now is 2850,in the top10 ranking list.I think the security of umbrasoftware is obvious to all,You can rest assured to buy, your account will not be banned!

mmexport1602152043245.png

Admin
1 hour ago, Jama1Moo said:

I have been using umbrasoftware for half a year.In this time, my account has never been banned.This is related to the user's operation. It is my rule not to do anything that may be prohibited.Although there are some problems with cloud radar, but I think it is safely.

My account ranking score now is 2850,in the top10 ranking list.I think the security of umbrasoftware is obvious to all,You can rest assured to buy, your account will not be banned!

mmexport1602152043245.png

Thank you for your kind word! Its great to see what can you achieve with our cheat 😉

We do realize the Cloud radar is not flawless but we are working on it to make it better. We do a lot of testing in the background before we release anything, however the test sample is small. The other problem is that what works without problems in Europe it will not work the same in China because of the Chinese firewall.

We are also open for suggestions so if you or anybody else have an idea that could improve the user experience dont hesitate to let us know! 🙂